Kitamura is an outstanding example of a builder with the experience and innovation to be a game changer for your shop. Their trifecta of speed, rigidity and accuracy is one reason that they are renowned in the industry. Here are a few highlights on Kitamura-
- Ribbed box way construction for superior rigidity
- 2,362 IPM rapids AND cutting feed
- Hand scraping on all mating surfaces for unparalleled (excuse the pun) parallelism and perpendicularity (NO electronic straightness compensation, accuracy is built-in)
- Accuracies of +- .000079” FULL STROKE and +- .000039” repeatability
- Highest grade Meehanite cast iron (GA50)
- Field-expandable palletizing and tool capacity (up to 300 tools). Designed to grow with your operations.
- Excellent monitoring of thermal changes and tool wear
- Advanced Arumatik Mi control is not only sleek, customizable and user friendly, but is also blazing fast with a 1,680 block look-ahead and 2,800 blocks/second processing
- AME handles service and support on these machines locally!
Ask your AME contact for additional information and pricing!